Servings: 30 Prep Time: 8 minutes Cook Time: 15 minutes
Tags: Immersion Blender, Mexican Food, Cooking, Food Truck, Induction
(may add more text here)
- Three 8 oz cans adobe peppers (plain no other ingredients)
- One 28 oz can tomato puree
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. minced garlic
- 2 large jalapeños (no stem or seeds)
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. cumin
- 1/2 tbsp. paprika powder
- 1/2 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp. red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tbsp. cayenne
- 1/2 tbsp. salt
- 1/2 tbsp. pepper
- 1/2 tbsp. dried oregano, preferably Mexican
- Pour oil, minced garlic, jalapeño, three cans of adobe peppers into a stock pan on an induction range and bring to a boil, and puree and the rest of the ingredients, cook for 2 minutes (stirring), then turn off heat.
- Mix with an immersion blender for about 2 minutes.
- Cook on low heat for 10-15 minutes.
Globe products used in this recipe: