Servings: 20-22 (10 oz.) Prep Time: 5-minutes Freezing Time: 3 hours
Is your bakery or pizzeria catering to canines? Adding this doggie treat can add some extra revenue especially during the hot months.
Ingredients: (Large Batch)
- 20 large peeled bananas
- 10 cups of natural or Greek Yogurt
- 6 cups of natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of natural honey
- 20 -22 small dog bones – use a well recommend brand
- Add all the ingredients into a large mixer bowl.
- Mix with the beater attachment until it forms a smooth batter.
- Spoon out into plastic containers, leave a little space for the bone.
- Top off with a small dog bone, cover and freeze for three hours.
- Dish out to serve.
Globe Products Shown with Recipe: